NAC Intercom Paramotor Horus Helmet
The NAC Intercom Horus Helmet is a top line paramotor Helmet which reduces the high engine noise when flying and offers clear communication over the radio. The noise reduction is greatly reduced when communicating over the radio even at full throttle you will be heard loud and clear thanks to the advanced noise canceling mic that filters out unwanted engine noise leaving clear commnuication over the radio. The headset also has a special feature built in to it called Side Tone this feature let’s you hear your self speaking in your headset while speaking into the mic thanks to the Side Tone feature. The Side Tone feature will help avoid you not hearing your self when speaking into the mic causing you to scream in order for your self to hear what your saying you can also listen to your music in your headset by simply connecting your music device. This is the most advanced paramotor helmet on the market!
We also exclusivly order the NAC Horus Helmet with custom special upgraded features such as:
- 100% Full Carbon Fiber Finish
- Upgraded Top of the line Noise Canceling Mic from NAC intercom
- 31dB high noise cancellation ear protection
- Tinted WindScreen
- RCA Audio Cable for MP3 player
- Kenwood Radio Mic adapter cable
Price $598 with all upgrades or can be custom ordered with less options starting at $450 none carbon finish.
Paramotor Helmet Sizes: S-55/56 M-57/58 L-59/60 Special order sizes: XL-61/62 XXL-63/64 (All sizes are in Inches)
Please Contact us for a detailed invoice with shipping and taxes at: FlyHighParamotors@gmail.com. We do carry helmets in stock please email for availability.
Payment methods: Wire transfer, certified check, Paypal, Visa, MasterCard
Design developed by NAC-Intercom® for ULM and paragliding, EN966 certified and compatible with all headsets in our catalog.
- Made with ultra-strong fiber, making it an extremely lightweight helmet but very robust and with the most strict security measures.
- Air sports EN966 certified, to ensure maximum safety.
- Optimized design to the smallest detail, paying special attention to aerodynamics, with air intakes on the top and back, which facilitate the transfer.
- Thinking about the comfort of the pilot, the chin strap closure allows quick adjustment for a suitable subjection.
- Ability to attach a visor folding screen, with different models depending on usage.
- Removable and interchangeable inner padding
The electronics has been totally modified, allowing the connection of any radio-transceiver, and incorporates new characteristics, like intercom system connecting another NAC-Sidetone DUO with a small box of batteries. This makes possible the tandem flight and use each helmet separatelly.
Now it is possible to connect a MP3 player to listen music. If somebody speaks to us by radio, the music volume is muted automatically and if we decided to answer, when pressing the PTT, music is switch off to allow to listen the sidetone of our transmission, being returned progressively the volume up when the PTT is released.
Also it is possible to use air band radios without interferences, thanks to special filters in the PCB. The suppression of the noise improves drastically using a special noise cancel microphone. The circuit filter the vocal band and remove the noise of the signal to transmit with excellent clarity.