Paramotor Training In Pensacola Beach Florida
Training price for the 7 to 10 day paramotor training course is $2000 that includes all the necessary gear rental included for you to learn how to fly a paramotor meaning you do not need to buy any gear for you to learn how to fly a paramotor. Oil and fuel cost is also included in the price.
The course is 7 to 10 days long but when you do your paramotor training with Fly High Paramotors you get lifetime paramotor training membership if at any point you would like to come back and update your skills you can join in on a class for free and get additional training.
Questions & reservations email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 727-637-2224
Watch Fly High Paramotor’s Student Training Video’s On my YouTube Channel
EXPLANATION OF THE ADVANTAGES TRAINING AT PENSACOLA FL COAST
2017 Paramotor Training Schedule Pensacola Beach Florida
March 6, March 20 – April 1st, April 15th – May 1st – Jun 3rd – July 1st – Sep 2nd, Sep 16th – Oct 7, Oct 21st – Nov 4th, Nov 18th – Dec 2nd
To Reserve Your Spot Call 727-637-2224 or email FlyHighParamotors@gmail.com
Fly High Paramotors, Paramotor Training Advantage
- Transportation to all training locations will be included free of charge. Providing you stay at a hotel on the beach In Pensacola close to our training site.
- We train for 7 to 10 days straight up to 6-8 hrs a day.
- No need to buy any gear all gear will be provided for you to do your paramotor training. You will train on the same top line gear Fly High Paramotors sells paramotors, wings, helmets, reserves all top line gear will be provided to you. This gives you the opportunity to learn how to fly a paramotor without having to buy and use your own gear for training.
- Fly High Paramotor is not a member of the USPPA which means you do not have to worry about signing up or jumping through any unnecessary made up enforcement agencies ratings. Let’s keep this unregulated sport unregulated!
Fly High Paramotors Paramotor Training Outline
- We will go over powered paragliding fundamentals and you will be provided with video/literature study guides online as soon as you sign up for training and you can start studying online:)
- Paramotor and gear pre-flight checks
- Getting familiar with your new gear/ maintenance
- Mastering your paraglider (Paraglider ground handling this is the stage where you start to grow your wings) :)
- Forward launch
- Reverse launch
- Landing and takeoff practices
- Radio instructed guided flights with high tech noise cancelling communication helmet. Radio & helmet is provided for all your flights
- Understanding air space rules and regulations pertaining to Ultralight paramotor flying
Fly High Paramotors Fly far, Fly higher, Fly better!
Meet your Instructor
I am confident in my ability to train you and help you to avoid new pilot mistakes. I started free flying paraglider’s using thermal flying and ridge soaring flying techniques in mountainous terrain at the age of 19 and three years after that I started flying with a paramotor. I have been flying paramotors and offering paramotor instruction for over 12 years now. Unlike other paramotor training schools I have small class sizes so I can give you the best possible attention and help guide you to learn all the skills needed to fly a paramotor and I also do all paramotor training along the coast to insure you get the best possible weather conditions for your paramotor training, For me It’s not about having a big school and jamming in a bunch of people into a single class, I offer paramotor sales & training for the love I have for this this sport and I meet great like minded people along the way make new friends and have a blast watching new pilots take to the sky, this is why I formed Fly High Paramotors to share this sport with others wanting to get into flying with a paramotor. Let’s keep it fun, small and focused. See you in the air.